Monday 19 April 2010

20 April 2010 - Fixed the plumbing

Another productive day!

The Water tower model is now complete and in-game. I played around with specular maps on the drain section to make it look like water had been spilled, to moderate success. It's not that noticable in game but I feel better for putting it there. It's also a good test of specular mapping because I know the car will need it in places.

One of the finished Water towers in-game

I also quickly put together two more posters to break up the bare walls on the course. These don't take a long time to do but I know I won't have time to make things like this later on so i'm getting a few done now in the evenings, when I don't want to be engaging in full-on headwork.

Bill stickers will be prosecuted - but it doesn't stop them. What next? Graffiti?

This week I think i'll finally tackle the Maxton 88's texture maps. That'll be a HUGE job and will probably take a good few days, especially as i'm back in Uni now.

No comments:

Post a Comment